top of page

Notarize Your Documents of Education, Immigration & More

Certified true copies go by many names, including simply true copies, certified copies, and notarized copies. But all these names refer to the same document, which is necessary in instances that include documentation for immigration, education, employment applications, and other issues in which documents are being sent outside the Canadian borders.

At Harman Virk Notary Public, serving Chilliwack and beyond, we can notarize these documents for you and offer assistance, whether you're planning to attend university overseas or seek work in another country. Contact us today.

bottom of page